Our two-bedroom, two-bath Cottage Homes are personal sanctuaries that are ideal for those who enjoy the privacy and comforts of home without the burden of yard work and home maintenance. Centered around a courtyard with walking paths, our Cottages offer one-level living with vaulted ceilings; full kitchen; relaxing front porch, enclosed back porch or sunroom; driveway and attached garage. The fitness center, library, dining room and Chapel are just steps away.
Services and Amenities
- Gated Community
- Security Guard on Duty Evenings and Weekends
- 24-Hour Emergency Response System and Morning Courtesy Check-in
- Emergency Response Pendant
- Housekeeping, Maintenance and Lawn Care Services
- Fine Dining (Dinner Monday – Saturday and Sunday Brunch)
- Complimentary Continental Breakfast Monday – Friday
- Bistro Available Monday – Saturday (charge to room or cash)
- Complimentary Coffee and Afternoon Cookies
- Standard Cable Television and Utilities (Except Telephone and Internet)
- WiFi - Internet Hotspot Access in the Welcome Center
- Library/Computer Center/Theater/Billiard Table/Shuffleboard Table
- Fitness Center
- Indoor Heated Pool and Spa
- Variety of Fitness Classes
- Recreational Activities, Spiritual Programs, Guest Speakers, Social Events
- Beauty Salon/Barber Shop
- Scheduled Transportation to Doctor Appointments and Outings
- Priority Access to Assisted Living Apartments
- Daily Mass and Weekly Protestant Service
- Washer and Dryer Hook-Up Available
- Pets are Welcome, please ask for details
To see which floor plan is right for you, click one of the three choices below.
Pecan (1,225 sq. ft.)
The Pecan is a two-bedroom, two-bath Cottage with 1,225 - 1,390 square feet of open living space, screened back porch or sunroom, two oversized walk-in closets, and a one-car garage with storage area.
Holly (1,400 sq. ft.)
The Holly is a two-bedroom, two-bath Cottage with 1,400 – 1,550 square feet of open living space, a den, screened back porch or sunroom, two walk-in closets, and a one-car garage with storage area.
Oak (1,400 sq. ft.)
The Oak is a two-bedroom, two-bath Cottage with 1,550 square feet of open living space, a den, sunroom, two walk-in closets, and a two-car garage with storage area.